Your investment is our priority.
Optimizing your investment is a function of deep market knowledge matched with sophisticated development disciplines. We study who will pay the most for your unit mix and location.
Then we design improvements to attract that resident profile.
Our team provides owners with the full spectrum of expertise required to
reposition and renovate their properties.
Assessment • Branding • Design Supervision • Construction Management • Estimating • Project Management
Results from Thrive’s dedicated in-house Redevelopment Team 2014 through 2016:
Assessment + Strategy
The first step in transformative development is about assessment and strategy. It’s about recognizing the potential of an asset and figuring out how to maximize the opportunity. In this case, potential may come in many forms:
- Market position and target market adjustment.
- Interior design — from floor plan tweaks to finishes and fixtures.
- Exterior aesthetics — from the building to the landscaping to the signage to shared community outdoor amenities.
- Building amenities, partnerships and resident programs.
- Personality — In all of the above elements, discovering and then envisioning the characteristics, both small and large, that really create a sense of place, not just a building.
- Through our assessment we help owners clearly define challenges and find solutions that not only eliminate the challenge, but that create new possibilities.
Execution + Project Management
The second stage in transformative development focuses on execution and project management:
- Our disciplined construction, budget and schedule management ensure objectives are met.
- Re-branding is a delicate matter. We carefully integrate the brand transformation with construction sequencing and lease-up to capture value as early in the process as possible.
- We align with trusted resources and leverage existing Thrive relationships to produce results quickly and efficiently.
- We verify quality — in product selection and installation, partnerships and service.
Project Launch + Property Management:
The third step in transformative development is about project launch and property management.
- It’s about community: creating and being a part of something bigger than a building or a group of people.
- We work to deliver a consistently exceptional resident experience from the first property tour to move-out day.
- We share our passion for customer service through expert property management and long-term vision.
- We communicate the relevance of improvements to the betterment of each resident’s lifestyle and values, with the objective of creating preference.
Launch and management is where we convert your investment to increased value. Our design efforts aren’t about awards, and cost/schedule execution doesn’t create a community. Our best success in development is realized by the outstanding management of our operations team. Our owner-inspired approach to management is fully described in the PROPERTY MANAGEMENT section of our site.
Our Extensive Renovation Experience
Bentley House 47 Units Issaquah, WA
Borgata 83 Units Renton, WA
Bridges at Northcreek 524 Units Bothell, WA
Campbell Run 360 Units Woodinville, WA
Chelsea 196 Units Kirkland, WA
Hidden River Townhomes 105 Units Kirkland, WA
Hubbard's Crossing 101 Units Kirkland, WA
Northline Seattle, WA
Northshore Townhomes 86 Units Kenmore, WA
Sawyer Flats 648 Units Gaithersburg, MD
Starboard 80 Units Kirkland, WA
Station at Mill Creek 46 Units Mill Creek, WA
Station Nine 126 Units Lynnwood, WA
Strata on California 62 Units W. Seattle, WA
The Row Townhomes 102 Units Bellevue, WA
Townside Flats 39 Units Redmond, WA
Trellis 111 Units Federal Way, WA
West Ridge Park 239 Units W. Seattle, WA
Westside Flats 60 Units W. Seattle, WA
Westside II 26 Units W. Seattle, WA
Wheelhouse 491 Units Fairfax, VA
Woodcreek 164 Units Lynnwood, WA